Women’s health physiotherapy is the therapeutic treatment of all disorders affecting the pelvis and pelvic floor. From incontinence to prolapse, pelvic pain or constipation, there is growing evidence that physiotherapy can alleviate, and in many cases cure these symptoms. Our women’s health physiotherapy partners are experienced in treating women through pregnancy, post-natally, through menopause and beyond!
If you would like to give us a call please Click Here.
Some of the Conditions
Here are some of the conditions relating to Women's Health that we treat
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Tightness vs Weakness
- Pelvic organ Prolapse treatment
- Pelvic pain, including Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain
- Urinary frequency and urgency – Including overactive bladder syndrome
- Pudendal nerve injury
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Vaginal pain including vaginismus and Vulvodynia
- Diastasis recti abdominis muscle – tummy muscle separation post-natally
- Perineal/episiotomy and caesarean section scarring