Post surgical rehabilitation may be necessary for a variety of surgical procedures including orthopaedic, cardiac, thoracic, neurological and abdominal surgery. All types of surgery present with a number of post operative consequences which can be helped with physiotherapy.
Post-surgery rehab will be recommended by your doctor so consult with them before contacting the clinic
If you would like to give us a call please Click Here.
Benefits of the
Here are some of the benefits of Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Effective management of your pain
- Help you return to activities of daily living
- Strengthening of weak muscles
- Stretching of muscles that may have become stiff
- Help get you back to the level you were previously
- Improving your posture
- Regain your independence
- Reduce any anxiety that you may have and regain your confidence
- Mobilisation exercises to improve circulation and range of movement
- Help clear any secretions, improve lung volumes and prevent chest infections
- Advise on effective positioning to increase comfort and reduce the risk of pressure sores